Mar 13, 2014

Regarding the NA I've Co-Written...

Hey guys,

Very excited to start sharing some information with you about my first foray into NA. (And apparently rhyming? WTH?) The novel is titled BOOMERANG and it's slated to release this summer.

Because I'm co-writing with a dear buddy, Lorin Oberweger, because it's a very different genre & style than the UTNS series, because it's sexier (and some of you might like that but some of you might not), because, because, because, it's going under a pseudonym, Noelle August. Just want to keep things clear and un-confusing!

For a little while, I'll be promoting the book under my real name, but eventually I hope to phase everything over to the Noelle August website, twitter & Facebook accounts. You can also add us to your goodreads shelf, if you like. (Please note: some of these accounts are still getting up and running, so you might have to flow with it all for a bit.)

So! If you are a fan of funny, sexy, smart contemporary romances, please follow along on the Noelle August sites for updates. I had an absolute blast writing this book and I can almost, almost guarantee that you will laugh your tushies off and swoon while you read it.

As always, stay awesome.

- V

11 comments:

  1. Yay! Very much looking forward to reading your first work "shifting gears" into NA, Veronica! Um, I mean Noelle. (I totally get the choice to use a pseudonym...it does keep things clearer, and distinct.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very much looking forward to this! I can't wait to read anything you write. I love reading different things from an author I love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sexy smart contemp? I'm all over that! Can't wait for this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO excited for this book! I'm sure it's going to be amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love when YA authors try out NA. Sometimes authors who write YA have such great material, it really needs to be explored more in a genre like NA. I may be taking mainly about the romance...but it's true!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! I'm so excited for more from you. :D

    ReplyDelete